INSTITUTE QUALITY AND MANAGEMENT POLICY of Exelixi on the management and implementation of co-financed projects and public procurement, as well as the overall business operation and provision of human rights, training and consulting services, is the exercise of the relevant activities on the basis of the principles of sound financial management, with simultaneous continuous demonstration of the necessary administrative, managerial and financial capacity and the continuous compliance in an unquestionable way, with the respective occasional requirements and expectations of the parties, recognized stakeholders, legislation, applicable standard and regulatory documents and related technical, scientific and technological progress. The above reliability is ensured by the continuous satisfaction of the current national, European and international legislation, the criteria of official recognition-confirmation and the requirements set by the competent authorities, the certification criteria and the requirements set in the International Standard ELOT EN ISO / IEC 900 2015, in the National Standard ELOT 1429: 2008, and in the Implementation Guides ELOT 1431-2 & -3: 2008 as they are interpreted in the respective Guidelines of the accredited Certification Body and the others, interested in the operation of the certification, bodies and organizations, with the compliance with the corresponding requirements and the other regulatory documents set by the National Accreditation System (ESYD), as in each case all the above are in force.
The fundamental purpose of the INSTITUTE Exelixi, is to operate and manage and implement public procurement and service projects and execution by own means (self-supervision) based on the principles of sound financial management, in an independent and impartial manner consistent with legislation, in order to ensure the high quality, functionality and usability of each public project based on the full service and satisfaction of the requirements of the beneficiaries, the achievement of its objectives, the consolidation of the trust of the competent authorities for its work and the general effective fulfillment of its mission and its founding purposes.
The Management of the INSTITUTE Exelixi is committed to determine the conditions and conditions, the satisfaction of which is considered necessary in order for the operation of the Institute to remain effective based on the conditions prevailing in its business environment, providing services without any reduction certification and quality requirements, as well as to ensure full compliance with the above-mentioned general requirements, as they apply each time, and to take all necessary measures for the effective and continuous implementation of this binding Quality, for the continuous improvement of the provided services and the efficiency of the implemented Quality Management System and Management Adequacy, as well as for the achievement of the established objectives of quality, performance, business continuity and development.
This commitment includes the staff of INSTITUTE Exelixi with experienced, properly trained and continuously trained staff who have the appropriate scientific and technical ability, the use of appropriate, modern and reliable methodological tools, software tools, software, implementation of detailed and clear procedures and ensuring the continuous flow of the necessary financial resources in order to achieve the achievable goal of providing services of high prestige and reliability in an independent and impartial manner, to each recipient and interested party, without any form of discrimination and exclusions. The case-authorized staff and the Management of the INSTITUTE Exelixiare responsible for the complete and technically adequate implementation of the undertaken public procurement projects, the provision of other services and the execution of individual tasks with respect to the rights and needs of the users. with a view to protecting their personal and other data and ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information held by him, treating everyone equally and fairly, without excessive or additional requirements.
At the same time, INSTITUTE Exelixi takes every care to protect the health and safety of employees, the protection and integrity of premises, infrastructure, facilities and archives managed by any unauthorized access, loss, damage and intentional or unintentional damage, for dealing with emergencies and events and for the safe and lawful management of the information it processes.
THE INSTITUTE Exelixi recognizes as a fundamental factor for its successful operation and the fulfillment of its founding goals and its social mission, the achievement of a high degree of trust by all stakeholders in the quality of work performed and services provided, with of any origin. Considers the relevant operational parameters as important and fully adopts the principles of independence, impartiality, integrity, confidentiality and parity and equality in the treatment of beneficiaries, free from influence, discrimination and irrational or excessive high sense of professional responsibility, within the framework of social ethics and ethics. To this end, it identifies and evaluates on an ongoing basis the possibility of occurrence of risks and phenomena that in practice jeopardize the establishment of the above principles and pose a serious risk of circumvention of their implementation. Based on the above assessment, the Management is constantly vigilant to take all necessary measures deemed appropriate to maintain this policy and compliance with the rules of quality, confidentiality, sensitive data protection, sound and transparent management of public procurement, ethical conduct. and ethics by staff. At the same time, specific documented Operating Procedures are established where the individual policies per activity and thematic field are specified.
The overall operation of the INSTITUTE Exelixi is based on the faithful application of the Procedures and the provisions of the applied Quality Management System and Management Adequacy, while all the staff that affects the quality know and are properly trained in the implementation of the Procedures concerning their job. The Management is committed to support the continuous implementation and efficiency of the Quality Management System and Management Adequacy, providing all the necessary means and resources required for the continuous improvement of its efficiency, the quality upgrade of the provided services, the promotion of safety, the maintenance excellent logistical infrastructure and high level and technical capacity of human resources to work in a safe environment that promotes scientific, professional and personal development. The Management is constantly on the alert to identify all the significant changes that occur in the legislative, regulatory and standard framework that governs the operation of the Institute and the managed projects, in order to take all the necessary decisions to maintain the effectiveness of the implemented System. Quality Management and Managerial Adequacy. At the same time, it has communicated to all levels of the organizational structure of the institute, both the importance of meeting the requirements of stakeholders and compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory framework governing its operation and the protection of personal data, as well as any intellectual property rights. Every employee must, making use of the systematic training provided to him and the means and systems at his disposal, adhere to the Procedures of the Quality Management System and Management Adequacy and contribute to its consolidation and continuous improvement.
To achieve the above, the Management of the Exelixi Institute:
• Implements a Quality Management System and Management Adequacy (SDP-SDPEP) in accordance with the International Standard ISO 9001: 2015, the National Standard ELOT 1429: 2008, the ELOT Application Guides 1431-2 -3: 2008, as well as the relevant Regulations, the Guidelines and the other Criteria for Management Adequacy of the Certification / Confirmation Body and the competent Supervision and Control Authorities, as the above are in force from time to time.
• Exercises sound financial management, in compliance with applicable law, while fully aware of the social responsibility for the service and protection of migrants-beneficiaries
• Is constantly on the lookout for any significant changes to the applicable standardization and regulatory documents governing the operation of the institute and the managed co-financed projects and is committed to taking all necessary decisions in order to properly review the SPD. so that it is kept up to date, effective and constantly improving
• Ensures the technical competence, expertise, skills and competence of the staff, subcontractors and associates that their work is performed in accordance with the prescribed requirements of any origin (customers, stakeholders, legislation, etc.). Establishes mechanisms for selecting staff and associates based on objective criteria of work experience, technical ability and professional competence.
• Ensures the availability of staff, including any external collaborators, with proven experience for the tasks assigned, while systematically evaluating the performance / performance demonstrated with objective criteria.
• Recognizes and covers the needs of training and retraining of staff in order to maintain their documented technical ability and compliance with scientific and technological developments in the areas of activity of the institution
• Ensures the confidentiality of staff, as well as the security of information, data and data of customers and other stakeholders
• Continuously reviews and improves the performance and efficiency of the established Processes and consequently the entire SDP-SDP
• Sets measurable objective goals for quality at the level of the Institute and individual Departments, as well as at the level of each distinct undertaken public project, but also at the level of overall projects and operational Processes. These objectives are established and evaluated in terms of their degree of achievement in the context of a systematic Review of the SDP-SDEP by the Management.
• Provides the necessary resources for the smooth, efficient and effective operation of each Department and the involved organizational unit of the Institute.
• Systematically monitors cash flows and takes all appropriate measures to ensure financial soundness and independence, so as not to be potentially subject to any form of influence that may adversely affect the quality and integrity it must achieve in its business operations and operations. tasks
• It has executives and external collaborators with high scientific and technical training and experience and invests in their constant information, vigilance and training in order to promote quality in each of their activities.
• Ensures independent, impartial and intact operation
• Informs its executives about the individual aspects of the Quality System that relate to the activities they undertake, ensures access to the relevant SBS documentation and ensures that they work within the framework of this binding Quality and Management Adequacy Policy.
• Establishes mechanisms of internal controls and inspections in order to detect deviations from the operating requirements and to take timely appropriate corrective and / or preventive actions to remove the effects of these discrepancies on the prestige of the Foundation and the quality of work performed.
• Establishes control and evaluation mechanisms of suppliers, external partners and subcontractors it uses
• Ensures a safe working environment, providing all the necessary means of personal protection and the necessary systematic training in health and safety requirements
• Prepares plans and procedures for emergency response and crisis management with a view to minimizing the impact of any incident on the operational environment and property of the Institute, ensuring business continuity and maintaining the necessary vigilance of staff with regular drills.
• Establishes procedures for documented handling of complaints, grievances and disputes of customers and other stakeholders, while at the same time systematically investigating their level of satisfaction with the services provided.
• Adopting the principle of continuous improvement, Management recognizes and rewards teamwork as well as individual effort, invests in people and respects the recipient-user of the services provided whose level of satisfaction measures and aims to improve.
• Accepts control by competent authorities and other interested parties and takes immediate action to remove any non-compliances and discrepancies that may be found in the operation of the Institute
From the Administration