Do you want to explore different ways of active youth participation in Euromed region? In addition you will have opportunity to discuss about place and role of young people in the democratic process within Euromed cooperation in high level conference!
Activity will consist of training course of 4 days that will be continued by conference of 2 days with additional guests invited!
Objectives of the training course:
- to share experiences of NGO’s in the field of youth participation (what was going well?, what can be improved?);
- to share, create and try tools for youth participation;
- to develop new projects in the field of youth participation;
- to empower leadership within participants;
- to share values of Euromed cooperation.
Aim of the conference:
To inshore visibility of Euromed cooperation in the youth field and visibility of Youth in Action and Euromed Youth Programmes.
Target group (up to 34 participants from Euromed region):
- Youth workers and youth leaders who have some experience with topic of youth participation on local, national or international level;
- have link/interest in development of projects (Youth in Action or Euromed Youth);
- belongs to NGO that has experience in youth field and have capacity to develop projects within Euromed cooperation;
- have good English communication skills.